Tuesday, April 12, 2022

March 4th, on command from Mars, the god of War, do not take the shit given, throw it back, in the faces of worms, spiders and snakes in the grass, it is on, it is only time to lose, notices to post, views online, steps to take.



So disappointed, that it comes to that. No solutions given to close by Friday, and if I have to stay, might as well, go for broke.  Persons, women, men … morons.Unfortunately, Spruce is completely unreliable. They routinely overcharge customers, and it's impossible to contact them. I write, I blog, I post, creating blue oceans,  mountains, what I want, what I need, what I hope to become. Write, rites, writer, hats to wear, roles to play. Black, Indian, Irish, English, Spanish, that is what I am. 
Disable veteran, interested in helping veterans, in transitions, homeless issues, and creating a nonprofit.  That is my hero journey, to climb that mountain. Steps to take, to get there.Looking for a date, a friend, a stranger, to step out with, to climb mountains, to ride bikes, to travel to the beaches, waves to watch. Standards set, giant of a man, over the hill, over 60 years old, over 6 feet tall, still have hair, 420 connected, in a house, not a condo, not an apartment, and not at his mother's house. Just saying, just letting you know. 
Will you write back, time will tell, words in waves, salads, rushes to hope, peace,love, happiness, joy comes in the mornings. 

Over The Decades:Paths To Cross,Roads Traveled.To achieve something great requires full time dedication, commitment, and patience. Then everything will work out  in it's due timeRocks And Stones, Love My Gems, Back In Time, Dimes To Drop, NY escapees. dicks, dawgs, and dates.Who do we blame for this waste of public money? Hey. You need a hug, I think. I'm sending you one right now. It's gonna be okay.


Thinking about Bobby saying “I adopted two boys and they grew up great! They grew up heros!” All Men Exposed. Men And Mice: Cartoon Hits: Decades Of Frog Faces. Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Words To Define: Truthful, Honest, Bullshit.Spruce Powers , Mehan Ass-White ,Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel.

 What can help:'Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity??? The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless. So sad. Time to stand alone, bones to boxes, ashes in the wind, good bye. Empire Of Liars, Spruce Power,Worst Company Ever, For Solar Panels. Will Change More Than Once. Habits.So all want want is someone who can watch me do my thing and say "that's my baby"' .Spruce Powers , Mehan Ass-White ,Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel.

Seasons greetings, and may the best year yet, just part of the morning rainbows after the rain.Just claiming you are a Christian doesn't make you one. I could claim I'm a horse but all could see by my actions I'm not.Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades.T R U E Words. ESCAPE PSYCHO CIRCUS:I'm not. Will Not, Put The Assholes On The Roof, On Paper, For A Free Ride. Lets make a deal, start over, do not close, out of contract, out of internet, the power of options, to walk away from, this shit show.

 My Brother's Keeper:Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.    Houses to sell, will not close, without, UCC transfer forms. To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of chances taken to bring lights on these matters. 'Note to self: I am allowed to cry. I am allowed to scream. But, I am not allowed to give up. Thinking about Bobby saying “I adopted two boys and they grew up great! They grew up heros!” All Men Exposed. Men And Mice: Cartoon Hits: Decades Of Frog Faces. Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Words To Define: Truthful, Honest, Bullshit.

 What can help:'Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity??? The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless. So sad. Time to stand alone, bones to boxes, ashes in the wind, good bye. Empire Of Liars, Spruce Power,Worst Company Ever, For Solar Panels. Will Change More Than Once. Habits.So all want want is someone who can watch me do my thing and say "that's my baby"' .Spruce Powers , Mehan Ass-White ,Spruce Power Sucks: USA-Worst Solar Panel.

Roads to travel, parts and pieces, in the dawn, at the top of the morning, have to say, it has been rough, it has been raw, it has been a long ride.
Hands To Hold: My Mind is a Colorful Cosmic Whirl of Thought and Magic Which Transcends into a Waterfall Of Creative Alternatives..
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain. Fairies, they are out at the end of the rainbow. Stories, tales, and tips of love and hate, songs to sing, Ships of dreams, ship to sail, had a bad wave, and the ship turned on its side.Roads to travel, parts and pieces, in the dawn, at the top of the morning, have to say, it has been rough, it has been raw, it has been a long ride.

I respectably told the real estate agent, not my panels, not my lease, not interested in sub standard solar company.  Lease was paid off, part of sellers closing statement, on record. In the attempt to sell my house, research was done, found out who owned the solar panels, and that company, delayed the close of the house, to create a Ucc transfer form, on an account that has a Ucc termination on file. CONTACT ATTORNEY .Please use this form to send an email to Michael A. Caddell. Getting Started.

Fairy tales, pictures to share, girl in red hood lost.....ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Roads to travel, parts and pieces, in the dawn, at the top of the morning, have to say, it has been rough, it has been raw, it has been a long ride.March 4th, on command from Mars, the god of War, do not take the shit given, throw it back, in the faces of worms, spiders and snakes in the grass, it is on, it is only time to lose, notices to post, views online, steps to take. 
I respectably told the real estate agent, not my panels, not my lease, not interested in sub standard solar company.  Lease was paid off, part of sellers closing statement, on record. In the attempt to sell my house, research was done, found out who owned the solar panels, and that company, delayed the close of the house, to create a Ucc transfer form, on an account that has a Ucc termination on file. CONTACT ATTORNEY .Please use this form to send an email to Michael A. Caddell. Getting Started.


 Hello. Did you ever find a man?Paul Demo,Honesty is appreciated.




Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. 
In the middle of the night, it came to me, this is what you would like to do. It is not done, and it has not happened,in over 4 years. 6 weeks later, here is your solution, to bend over and get fucked, with out lube. Still has not closed, out of contract, waiting on assholes, to put papers in so they can charge us more. Not me, not today, going to get sue happy, out of state company, out to reach out and take cash, anyway they can. 

My solution, tell the dicks to remove their panels, sick and  tired of the delays. Going to request all documents on my house, and all the suggestions from you and Spruce Solar Panels, losing the sale of my house, losing the purchase of dream house, a walk to the beach.   Persons, women, men … morons.Unfortunately, Spruce is completely unreliable. They routinely overcharge customers, and it's impossible to contact them. 


March 4th, on command from Mars, the god of War, do not take the shit given, throw it back, in the faces of worms, spiders and snakes in the grass, it is on, it is only time to lose, notices to post, views online, steps to take. Yes you can pull shit out of the bottom,out of your boots, just like Spruce Power, the empire of lies, the biggest in the nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Devils or seven snakes within the tribe members. Last rites of passage on the dark side of the moon, horses racing on the sands of time, water for the rats at the end of the races done daily.

  Devils or seven snakes within the tribe members. Last rites of passage on the dark side of the moon, horses racing on the sands of time, w...